Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Credo of the Peaceful Traveler

Credo of the Peaceful Traveler

+LinkedIn +Linda Ikeji
Grateful for the opportunity to travel and experience the world and because peace begins with the individual, I affirm my personal responsibility and commitment to:

Journey with an open mind and gentle heart

Accept with grace and gratitude the diversity I encounter

Revere and protect the natural environment which sustains all life

Appreciate all cultures I discover

Respect and thank my hosts for their welcome

Offer my hand in friendship to everyone I meet

Support travel services that share these views and act upon them and,

By my spirit,words and actions,encourage others to travel the world in peace

1 comment:

  1. This represents an oath or promise to travel in peace with nature and with other cultures.

    Culled from"Sustainable Travel Brochure"

    ReplyDelete